My ICT Project Implementation Experienced

 SELF-ASSESSEMENT:


What are the factors you need to consider in creating an ICT Project?
    • The factors you need to consider in creating an ICT Project are the (1) final user requirement, (2) technical limitations, (3) financial limitations, (4) human resources, (5) technical assistance, (6) training, (7) standardization, and (8) sustainability.



What are the difficulties you experienced while doing your ICT Project?
    • When doing ICT-related activities or exercises, the major challenges faced included unstable internet connection, lack of preparation, lack of school help, lack of time. Appropriate discussion and instruction in the use of ICT in teaching should be provided to ensure a more efficient application of ICT in education.



What kind of content that would encourage or motivate you to participate in a call to action?
    • Frequently, to motivate users to complete a call to action, you can have to smoothen the deal. Discounts, entry to a competition or a freebie may be included in rewards because all of us will be inspired to join due to freebies. 



How will you rate your knowledge in creating an ICT Project?
    • Since, I'm not new to web designing and project management because I'm student who already experiences activities that are related to ICT, I'll rate myself a rating of 8.5 out of 10. I can assume that I did a fine job because of my determination and dedication to learn more in this field.



Rate yourself from 1 to 10, which is 1 is the lowest and 10 is the highest.
    • 8.5



State the reason why you have that rating for yourself?
    • I know in myself that I am dedicated to the things I'm currently doing and I can assure that I will excel in what I love most. I have to give credits for doing great in this field. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ICT as Medium for Advocacy

Empowerment Technology